Saturday, July 25, 2009





























Well, just to show I have been busy, here are two bases of Austrians of the Los Rios regiment, one of musketeers and one of grenadiers for a converged grenadiers unit. I have three more bases of the musketeers in the works, but finishing two bases makes me feel like I am actually accomplishing something! I hope to have the whole unit of four bases of musketeers done by next weekend. Again, these are Crusader miniatures and I still have a sorry camera (I really think they look much better in real life). Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

ColCampbell50 said...

Craig,

Very nice looking lads - a credit to the Imperium.

Jim

Craig Parent said...

Thanks, Jim! More to come!

Frankfurter said...

Impressive, and lovely work!
Perhaps, you might consider creating an imagi-nation and joining the Empire vs. Elector blog?
It's a great venue for pick up and solo games ... and some of us are also Koenig Krieg fans!
:)
Arthur